What sets us apart
Fleet- IT and High Tech
Tailored to customer needs. Not older than 5 years. Compliant with the Euro 5 and 6 emission standards, making it environmentally friendly. Equipped with a GPS navigation system and the TX on-board computer, which allows for 24 hours a day vehicle control. Access to a total of more than 500 trucks (with trailers).
We provide comprehensive forwarding services of all goods traded domestically and internationally. Specialized destinations include Benelux, Germany, Italy, Austria, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Russia, Spain and France.
IT and HiTec Management Systems
We use SPEED system, as well as GPS telematics TX Connect by Transics.
Immediate benefits for the Customer:
- Direct transfer of orders from the customer's system to ours
- Real time positioning that reports vehicles’ whereabouts and routes it has covered
- Electronic preview of order execution with delivery status
- Electronic effectiveness report (on request)
- On-line order acceptance confirmation
Carrier’s liability insurance covering the road transport on international and domestic routes.
Low delivery-loss ratio.
Our drivers are trained regularly to ensure safe and efficient driving.
The GPS tracking system provides safety of the transport and control of the goods the customers trust us with.
The high quality of the offered services is ensured by the following certificates:
- Quality Management System ISO 9001 and Environmental Management System 14001
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System PN-N 18001,
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points System HACCP SQAS (Safety and Quality Assessment System) positive attestation in the Transport Service Module,
- Authorised Economic Operators AEO Certificate on Simplified Customs Procedure,
- Intergrity and Reliability Certificate, Receivables Insurance Certificate.